Saturday 28 April 2012

Pretty Pink & Superfood!

Good evening bloggers! <3 Hope you have had a wonderful weekend. What did YOU do for exercise? I shopped.... and did some walking. Us girls all agree that shopping is working out! Especially for the brain ;) #colourchoices

I bought some new shoes today! I was actually wearing the same fuzzy boots for the longest time, but now that the beautiful sunshine is coming out I decided I needed a new pair of shoes. Plus, I had a gift card to Aldo so yes please! Take a look at my new cuties:

Yes this is a bad picture lol BUT I have a reason behind it also! INSTAGRAM!!! Follow me at rachelbadachelxo ...I post constantly... ask my boyfriend ;) haha.


Okay now comes time for me to confess my heavenly indulgence! My mom and I shared this amazing superfood truffle!!! Omg amazeballz...

The rich cacao taste is so incredible! Now be warned, if you are not a fan of rich chocolate with a slight bitter taste... you may have to give this a few tastes! However, it is very healthy and raw! Who says vegans can't eat well?? Yes it has a few calories but it's the weekend & compared to a Mars bar or Twix that I used to indulge in daily, this was definitely a healthy treat!

So friends, what did YOU treat yourself to this weekend?? I also ate a Vegan Gingersnap Cookie afterwards. Treating yourself should be a healthy reward. If you work hard during the week, and eat clean every day, give yourself something to enjoy!

Have a great night everyone <3 I'm off to bed.

PS- just saw the movie Safe tonight... anyone else seen it? It has an Asian flare to it & that is up my alley! Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment